richgoptr.com

Minggu, 05 Juni 2011

Models and Body Image - Body Beauty

Models and Body Image Women Everywhere Supermodels, celebrities, normal people and even those who are addicted to plastic surgery are not happy with their bodies. Those that say that they are happy, still have at least one body part that they are not that fond of. For me it's my arms. At first glance my arms look very shapely but for whatever reason I can't straightened my arms like most people. I discovered this in high school while on the pom pom squad. Yes, I made the team but my arms were crazy. I figured out how to master the illusion of them being straight. I didn't let this small obstacle stop me is my point. Nothing should stand in your way if you want it badly enough.


Size Doesn't Matter


When it comes to modeling don't starve yourself to fit an image that you think will be more appealing for the modeling industry. Whether you are tall, short, petite, or full-figured there is a market for you. It's pointless and doesn't make any sense to go to that extreme. What usually happens is that most people reach their ideal weight and end up gaining all of the weight back and even more. I wasn't meant to be a size 2 and I am okay with that. I am a proud 6/8 and that hasn't prevented me from modeling.

Illusions


In Hollywood everything depends on how you look. Most celebs won't admit the drastic measures they've taken to stay thin. They would much rather have the public think that they have it like that. Don't believe the hype because they are doing all kinds of things behind closed doors that we don't see. Lately Hollywood has made being pregnant so attractive. The celebrities are dropping the baby weight faster than a speeding bullet. It's not real! With access to lots of cash, nutritionists, trainers, and plastic surgeons everything becomes possible.

Life is too short to be worrying about how much you weight. Don't let this or anything else stop you from modeling if that is what you want to do. Stay empowered because you are beautiful just the way you are. 
Models and Body Image

Pengikut

About Me

Body Beauty
gresik, jawa timur, Indonesia
Lihat profil lengkapku

  © Blogger templates Aslolee by Blog Tips And Trick